2020 17TH ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
The scholarship opportunity is open for graduating high school seniors who plan to attend community colleges or four-year universities in the fall semester of 2020. Students must have at least a 2.5 GPA, and legal guardians must be an existing or new Bankcard Services merchant or employee of merchant.
1. Be a college freshman in fall 2020.
2. Have a parent/legal guardian who has an active account with BankCard Services or is an employee of a merchant with an account.
3. Have and maintain a GPA of 2.5 or above.
4. Eligible for financial aid.
1. Completed scholarship application
2. Official transcripts of grades
3. Copy of a parent’s 2019 tax return
4. Personal Essay
5. Letter of recommendation (excluding family members)
1. The application deadline is May 22, 2020.
Applications submitted by mail must be postmarked by May 22, 2020.
2. Scholarship winners will be announced on June 10, 2020.
3. The award ceremony will be held on June 17, 2020.