2022 19TH ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
The scholarship opportunity is open for graduating high school seniors who plan to attend community colleges or four-year universities in the fall semester of 2022. Students must have at least a 2.5 GPA, and legal guardians must be an existing or new Bankcard Services merchant or employees of merchant.
1. Be a college freshman in fall 2022.
2. Have a parent/legal guardian who has an active account with BankCard Services or is an employee of a merchant with an account.
3. Have and maintain a GPA of 2.5 or above.
4. Eligible for financial aid.
1. Completed scholarship application
2. Official transcripts of grades
3. Copy of a parent’s 2021 tax return
4. Personal Essay
5. Letter of recommendation (excluding family members)
1. The application deadline is May 13, 2022.
Applications submitted by mail must be postmarked by May 13, 2022.
2. Scholarship winners will be announced on June 1, 2022.
3. The award ceremony will be held on June 8, 2022.
For more information, please contact:
BankCard Services Scholarship Committee
21281 S Western Ave., Torrance, CA 90501
Tel: 213-427-3479, 888-339-0100